Echo 5 Love

The 3 finger is 3/32". Very very sharp. I was trying to get the skull of my buck ready to boil, and somehow put 2 tiny chips in the blade. I worked them out but I'm having difficulty trying to get that polish back! I'll get some handle shots from the spine later today.

let me know if it needs a spa day and I will take care of you

Wow that a great pic Tinbanger! Those contours are just Art! I will try and take some pics of mine tomorrow to put up.

Dan those Ctek scales bolster combo is Amazing. Does it glow as well?

Sorry Guys I have been meaning to take these pic but just been crazy lately. Here are some side shots of the thick handles. Dan I Love these thick handles if I have not said it a thousand times now hahahaha.

imagejpg2_zps125a4b7f.jpg

imagejpg1_zps2505b24f.jpg

imagejpg1_zps1b6435e5.jpg

I really like the Echo-5 a lot... Been my go to knife since July and had performed every task with ease, from woodwork, heavy at times (batoning), to processing my whole deer this fall, from gutting, skinning, processing and disposal I used the blue knife exclusively. And no worries on the durability of the firefly material, no worries at all batoning. Here's my two, both Firefly, one green, one blue. The green is the custom I ordered, the blue a "production""/sales" knife. Both are CPM-154, 1/8" scandi, the blue has translucent blue pins, the green hollow stainless.. Love um!
[IMG
[http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/BushBum1/media/Mobile Uploads/image_zpstrigurhp.jpg.html]
image_zpstrigurhp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just wanted to bump this thread and see if anyone else is a echo nut like me. One day maybe I will know how to take better pics of it hahahaha. I will have to try and take some Pics of my glowstone one to post. Guys that Glowstone is just bright amazing stuff and very Grippy!

Can't wait to try a piranha!

image.jpg1_zpshwalwesn.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsntxnnkf0.jpg

Yeah, I feel there is a serious lack of dogwood knife pictures online. They must be photo shy? I would like to see pictures of Dans bladeshow knives.

Back