Recommendation? EDC folder

The serrated, reground, crowned spine and thumb ramp resilience light weights in 8CR13MoV are my EDC blades. One for the homestead and one for the world.

IMG-6730.jpg

The serrated, reground, crowned spine and thumb ramp resilience light weights in 8CR13MoV are my EDC blades. One for the homestead and one for the world.

IMG-6730.jpg
What'd you do to that PM2? I like the shape of it, looks like it has more blade even if it's just an illusion

None work for me, until I work on them. Hot spots, weak detents, too thick behind the edge, 50/50 choils that are better for me as full length cutting edge, etc. Story of my knife life....

I just happened to have a pic of my Sage 5 next to one of my favorites from you. I rounded off the thumb ramp, crowned the spine, chamfered the Spydie hole, deleted the scale nub that formed the bottom of the choil, and did some very minor sanding around the perimeter. Now it feels amazing!

X8E7GfV.jpg

Love the reground tenacious. Need to put one of those next to my reground resilience I got from you. Super slicer that one. I like the pm2 with no choil. I have a love hate relationship with my Crucarta Pm2. I need to drop the point on it and maybe I'd like it more.

Back