EDC in D2 - Official Sign-Up List

Just got off the phone with JRE. They are onboard with delivery of the sheaths for next week. :thumbup:

Dan

True to form, I went all the way to Atlanta for the Blade Show where suppliers have the stuff stockpiled, and while I came home with orange g10, blue g10 and other materials...I forgot the blue/black g10. It is on its way to me now - will be here Thursday...along with a sheet of black g10.

Thanks for your patience guys. I am very enthusiastic about having the entire list finished by the end of June!

Dan

Thanks for the update.:thumbup:

JH

The following are done:

Dead Reckoning - 3", BCM, B, Kydex, Malice clip
Dead Reckoning - 3", BCM, B, Kydex, Malice clip
tbarahon - 3.5", NCM, A, Kydex
Jack Shen - 3.5", BCM, Kydex

Send payment when you can - will ship same-day.

Thanks!

Dan

yes = that is next.

I got the last 3 glued up last night.

Pic:

EDC100629-01.jpg

I now have a new way of processing knife orders. For the most part it is no different than what I already do. There is just one signicificant difference regarding finishing knives. Once your knife is glued-up I send out an email to let you know. When final payment arrives, I finish the knives and then send them. If you need more time for payment, no worries. If you want your knife as soon as possible, just make final payment as soon as possible. I typically will take 1-2 weeks after final payment is arranged to finish up your knife and have it ready to ship.

Updates are posted in the first or second post on the first page.

Here is a link to the new process: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753240 please take some time to read it.

Thanks!

Dan

I have not yet shipped any EDC knives because I haven't received sheaths from JRE.

I was hopeful they would be here by now. Since there seems to be a delay, I'll go ahead and ship out all orders in Kydex sheaths that are PIF.

Thanks for your patience, guys!

:thumbup:

Dan

Should I be sending final payment for the 2 I ordered?

Hey Dan! How bout doin a run of these in 3V.

YES PLEASE! I couldn't resist one of these in 3V! I would order one in a size that wasn't all that popular (as in nobody ordered one), 4 1/2". This looks to me to be a great size for this knife. Please do another run soon Dan, and keep all the size options. :thumbup:

mikeymoto - sounds good to me. I am shipping the PIF this week. :thumbup:

Dan

I start finishing these today (this week). Wahoo!!!

:thumbup:

Dan

I don't have leather sheaths yet....putting in a call right now.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Any updates on the shipment? I got your answer after I paid the total by paypal on July 6th, but I have not receive the knife. Did you sent it? I´m afraid it might have got lost on shipment

Teodoro Alejandro Barahona

The EDC knives are now finished. I'll start the kydex sheaths today and hopefully be shipping by Thu/Fri. I haven't shipped any out yet because of a problem encountered that has now been solved (fortunately).

I am LOVING this D2. I've used it before, but man, I must've forgotten how nice it is to grind, finish and sharpen. I'm going to have to keep the only extra one for me...even though it's shorter than I want....LOL.

Ok guys - if you haven't ponied up yet, it's time to make final payment. I'll start sending out emails.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Dan

p.s. I'm still waiting on leather sheaths - if anyone wants to switch to kydex, let me know.

Works for me - thanks for the heads-up.

Dan

Back