EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Moki Fish Owl is a sweet little lock back. I love mine. :thumbup: I don't use a lanyard on it though so no help there.

I am carrying a Boker Lockback today. Pretty robust little knife, with VG-10 and CF for less than $60.

Nice lookin' folder, Erik. Is that about the same size as the GEC 83?

Just got this from Charles. A prototype he made up that he's calling the "Poor Boy." I liked it and asked him to sell it to me, and he did. It's like a Lime Cutter on steroids.

21265929341_82a1c44c40_b.jpg

Good lookin' knife.

Had this out today along with the PM2.

lucky git - been wanting this knife ever since I saw him post it on FB. Congrats!

I've learned to have a quick trigger with his stuff. It's gorgeous, incredibly reasonably priced, and sells as fast as he can post it.

Nice lookin' folder, Erik. Is that about the same size as the GEC 83?
Thank you my friend. The Boker is about 1/4" longer closed, but it is a much more robust knife. Beefier in the handle and the blade is thicker.

Large knife art sebbie 21 CF with Moki fish owl. Just got the Moki yesterday, loving it so far. The pics don't do it justice. Need suggestions on lanyard for it! Color ,style, bead(maybe). Gimme your input. thanks guys.
POOh7aM.jpg

lDvc7r6.jpg
gLNbnAM.jpg

love that little moki had to order one yesterday lol thanks for the enabling

I'm sure one more will come up in the near future :)

Can't wait to see it. I was tempted to have him make me a custom one, but I thought it would be fun to have the very first one he made. Black and blue G10 wouldn't be my choice for handle material, but it's more the novelty of having the something purely original from him that appealed to me. It's like holding his creative process in my hand, I really admire what he's created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back