EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up my OLBLK Knockout for a steal from the exchange, awesome awesome knife. Not much more than the cost of that Amplitude, actually. :thumbup:

Funny thing is I got that one on the exchange for cheap cheap too. I really like it, it's knocked my pm2 and lionsteel out of my pocket more often than I thought it would.

My impulsive nature got the best of me, had to take the wife to wallyworld an hour ago (I'm blaming you for this one!)....

This baby may be a full acid wash candidate.... I'll carry it tomorrow to see how much effort I want to put in :)

Funny thing is I got that one on the exchange for cheap cheap too. I really like it, it's knocked my pm2 and lionsteel out of my pocket more often than I thought it would.

My impulsive nature got the best of me, had to take the wife to wallyworld an hour ago (I'm blaming you for this one!)....

This baby may be a full acid wash candidate.... I'll carry it tomorrow to see how much effort I want to put in :)

Haha. It was a total impulse buy for me too. I was considering an acid wash for the slabs myself. I was excited originally to see a larger Amplitude coming out but I'm not a fan of the black wash finish. So this one just screamed buy me. I'd prefer the pivot on the black wash though, I think, the shape of it anyway.

20150920_210545.jpg

I really like the new Ontario logo on the blade.

It does look good and this knife definately exceeded my expectations. What a great bang for the buck knife to with excellent detent, centering was dead on and lock up is super strong with no play in any direction. Feels great in the hand to 👍🏻

Hmm, I need to get one of those G clips and try it out.

I stuck a Tech Lok on mine for now, and have it strongside, tip forward, at about 2 o'clock. Doesn't interfere with my Glock carried AIWB. Levi makes a damn good blade.

I'm putting together a little thread about the G clip to post in the Spyderco subforum. I thought I would hate them but it turns out I love em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back