EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uZYGfQj.jpg

Farid mini K2 / Iron Roots edc

What model is that?

It's the Amplitude 3.25, model number 3871. This is a WM exclusive version that I wasn't aware of until I spotted it today. It has a different decorative pivot and blue stand offs. It is also in 8cr not the 3cr I was expecting for a Wally World exclusive.

Last edited:
It's the Amplitude 3.25, model number 3871. This is a WM exclusive version that I wasn't aware of until I spotted it today. It has a different decorative pivot and blue stand offs. It is also in 8cr not the 3cr I was expecting for a Wally World exclusive.

I may have to have one, because it looks clean and I like the budget kershaws...... Speaking of which, today's carry (not quite in my definition of budget, but you get the point)

I may have to have one, because it looks clean and I like the budget kershaws...... Speaking of which, today's carry (not quite in my definition of budget, but you get the point)

I picked up my OLBLK Knockout for a steal from the exchange, awesome awesome knife. Not much more than the cost of that Amplitude, actually. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back