EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Harris, love the frag grips, buddy!

Thanks, Kelly! Not sure if I will keep it this way. I've got blue Ti nuts and a Steel Flame filler to finish it on the lockside. Might end up going back to the textured black scale or some color that's out of character for me...

IMG_0021_zpsiiht1f9x.jpg

Purely badass Mosier :)

^^^ Sweet stuff, motts! Love the Lum-Tec also!

Another pic from yesterday - I'm still trying to get out to the woods today sometime...

20160122_173258.jpg

I've had them for years, amd somehow they still look like new in spite of all the use (the blades on the Wenger are a bit more beat up).

Yesterday, my second favorite EDC combo. THE SPIDER AND THE BUTTERFLY. Although, that 950 is getting pretty damn dull. I bought a Spyderco all inclusive self contained rod sharpening kit off of a fellow BF member not to long ago. Been kinda waiting until my new studio is set up before I start messing with knives. Also a bit fearful about sharpening these more expensive knives. I use to sharpen my own stuff on stones and with a little self contained electrical wheel sharpening system I have, but those were just work knives, chisels and scissors. The high end knives make me nervous. But, it's gotta happen sooner or later.
20160119_181628_zpsexiooxli.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Today, my all time favorite combo. And I just got word (and a confirmation #) from CKF that they are sending me the replacement screws and pivot I need for that Sukhoi. I am a bit disappointed that the screws and pivot stripped so easily. Hopefully they will work on those issues. A pivot like this one really should have torque fittings on BOTH sides IMO, but I could be incorrect about that. I am not a knife engineer.
20160122_114759_zpsis2l5mxn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160122_114810_zps888o42ip.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back