EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170801_191528_2.jpg

Me? I've been EDC'ing a BK9 for the past month or so... No kidding! I live and work on a farm, so it is very handy... I do carry it into town as well (I live in Oregon, the laws here are relatively lenient). Also I've had a cheap buck pocket knife (Buck Bantam BHW)... It isn't much and I don't care for it the most, but it was a good value and it holds up to whatever I put it through.

Like I said this morning, I took my Ritters to work today. It was damn hot, I was right in the sun, and with estimating and ordering to do I knocked off and headed home. Took a nap too. :rolleyes: The Ritters didn't get anything to do today except open mail, so I'll give 'em another chance tomorrow.

MajAQFA.jpg

hHTUUOe.jpg

I am carrying this little cutie around again today, just arrived a few days ago thanks to AFAustin , I sent him a small parcel and before I knew it he sent this little folder, made by KAI from back in the 80's blades are thinly ground and cut very well, the folder is small but is capable and sheeple friendly too.

One Minion is happy one is not, go figure ;)

IMG_6715 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Thanks again, neat little folder,
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back