EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My carry for tomorrow and one last Victory picture for the night :)
Q0Pu4TA.jpg
Off topic but what grip material is that on your S&W?

That's the DLT M390 CF exclusive, right? How do you like that one?

Yeah, it is.

I like it a lot. I was expecting a thinner profile but the cf slabs are pretty thick, make it feel like a regular Griptilian. Here's a comparison pic of KSF 908 and DLT Grip width:

35395841024_889ab62a60_h.jpg

Short answer: if you like Griptilians, this is the one. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that comparison shot, jazub jazub . That's thick compared to the KSF 908 which is a great knife that I should carry more, but Grips are thicker by design and fill the hand really well. I've got five, but every one has aftermarket scales as I hate the stock Noryl handles. I bought my wife a 550-1 for her birthday and that one's pretty sweet, too. I've gotta get some pics of it--I was underwhelmed looking at them online, but the knife looks nice and feels great in hand. Here's a shot of my Grip Fam...

SCAWgUo.jpg

... and yeah, I'm off topic as I'm not gonna carry all those today. I'll take my Ritters with me, though.

Deviating from my norm. I usually carry a PM2 but something came over me this past weekend and I picked up a BM 943. I have to say I'm really impressed with this blade. I love how lefty friendly the Axis Lock is. It has a great weight and feel in the hand. Another thing that struck me as such a positive is how little room it take up in the pocket. I know the 940 get's all the love but I really dig this blade shape. Seems I have a new favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back