EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
qjDdEV0.jpg

Yeah 17 dps seems to be where I like to keep the Hinderes at. I don't mind a nice wide secondary bevel. I am starting to get the hang of the Wicked Edge.

Yeah looks good! I went all the way to 15 on my user MP1 and it came out really nice. But I also keep most of my Hinderers at 17.

Curious if that tab sticking up on the lock bar kinda hurts the ole thumb when releasing the lock. Never seen one in person but looks like it would dig in pretty bad. Love the look of the knife otherwise. Oh, and the red around the thumb stud is a nice touch.

Curious if that tab sticking up on the lock bar kinda hurts the ole thumb when releasing the lock. Never seen one in person but looks like it would dig in pretty bad. Love the look of the knife otherwise. Oh, and the red around the thumb stud is a nice touch.

Once you get used to it it's fine. At first thought, it is a bit painy.

I tried to like the finger ring in CS folding karambit, but could not. It made the grip too long, too clumsy. So off it went. Much better now, allthough I would have liked a ring to have a good drawing point. Now it is a compact, allthough wide when closed cutter. Also the wave did not work properly, so I took some off the back of the blade. Now it works as it should. Lots of work. I plan to attach a ring made of a large washer, I found a suitable one that fits with some modification. This requires shortening the blade a bit and planning how to attach the ring, but after that I have a folding karambit made to my specs with triad lock.

CS could have avoided these problems by making it right the first time around. Well, you got to have a hobby. Also notice the change in the finger choil and guard.

I also hate the shiny clip, but do not know what to do about it. Any ideas?

20170921_121314_zpszjswguap.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back