EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

:DHmmm decisions decisions...
vx6TELT.jpg

Off to the tree farm today to cut our Christmas tree (used a saw not the Adamas :D)

D77HUAW.jpg

Uwu9xr5.jpg

EieKU8B.jpg
The first time I went to a tree farm to cut down a tree I used there saw and it was so dull it wouldn’t cut butter on a hot day lol. Took me about 45 minutes and probably could of chewed on it with my teeth and got done sooner. Lesson learned and since then I’ve always brought my own saw that now only takes about 5 minutes to cut one down if that.

The first time I went to a tree farm to cut down a tree I used there saw and it was so dull it wouldn’t cut butter on a hot day lol. Took me about 45 minutes and probably could of chewed on it with my teeth and got done sooner. Lesson learned and since then I’ve always brought my own saw that now only takes about 5 minutes to cut one down if that.

Yea, I was kinda disappointed in myself because I thought my camp saw was in my vehicle but when I got there I realized it was at home packed away with my camping gear. Luckily the saw provided at the farm was decent this time and made quick work of it, but still as a blade nut I would have much preferred to take advantage of the opportunity to put my own gear to use

Back