EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

106E5A21-F147-4978-8AC4-5350E8E6EC99.jpeg 6ED97C82-BC41-4CDF-8BBA-6E0B5504E574.jpeg 467F393E-E46B-4084-AFDD-7F96F486BAF2.jpeg Just out of the box. Tonite. Props to Blade HQ. They shipped in 2 business days, if that. I ordered Friday and here Monday. (Edit to add- shipped here today Tuesday). Still very timely.
It will get used. Going to work with me tomorrow.

Did I say Blade HQ did me right? Oh yeah, I said that already.

Last edited:
gTpYZ1Qh.jpg

20191203_221330.jpg

This is just an fyi I got my delica back today. And moved ahead with my new plans and some great moves to a new life for my family. God blessed me with a great bestfriend. I gave him the endura. For what that man is doing for my family how could I ask him to pay me for it. 20191118_163427.jpg

Edit: for time stamp patrol the endura photo is recycled. It is currently at my bestfriends house. Lmao

Last edited:
View attachment 1243372

This is just an fyi I got my delica back today. And moved ahead with my new plans and some great moves to a new life for my family. God blessed me with a great bestfriend. I gave him the endura. For what that man is doing for my family how could I ask him to pay me for it. View attachment 1243373
Congrats, and best wishes to you & the fam with the new plans. Onward & upward brother :)

Been carrying my S90V Manix 2 yesterday and today.Sharpened her up the other day and wash her off,and got my thumb skinned.It wasn't too deep but it was just a light tap.Carry the same knife and got home and found the carbon fiber pocket clip in half:(

OH0xSOZ.jpg

Been carrying my S90V Manix 2 yesterday and today.Sharpened her up the other day and wash her off,and got my thumb skinned.It wasn't too deep but it was just a light tap.Carry the same knife and got home and found the carbon fiber pocket clip in half:(

OH0xSOZ.jpg
Man that sux. Hate to hear that. And really hate to see it. Hope to see the replacement clip soon.

View attachment 1243299 View attachment 1243300 View attachment 1243302 Just out of the box. Tonite. Props to Blade HQ. They shipped in 2 business days, if that. I ordered Friday and here Monday. (Edit to add- shipped here today Tuesday). Still very timely.
It will get used. Going to work with me tomorrow.

Did I say Blade HQ did me right? Oh yeah, I said that already.
Your gonna love it. Went without a CRK for the first time in two and a half months yesterday. Never again. Once you get spoiled having one in your pocket you feel nuked without one.

Your gonna love it. Went without a CRK for the first time in two and a half months yesterday. Never again. Once you get spoiled having one in your pocket you feel nuked without one.
I was at Blade 2018, I think it was 2018, maybe 2017. I went by the Chris Reeve booth, and a nice lady in the booth gave me a t shirt! :) I was going to purchase it, and she said here ya go! I wanted to buy a Sebenza ever since then. :thumbsup: Having a good year, so I am able to splurge.

I was at Blade 2018, I think it was 2018, maybe 2017. I went by the Chris Reeve booth, and a nice lady in the booth gave me a t shirt! :) I was going to purchase it, and she said here ya go! I wanted to buy a Sebenza ever since then. :thumbsup: Having a good year, so I am able to splurge.

It was 2018, because I remember you being that jerk that won the Medford and I didn’t even realize it was you:p

Back