EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Got home and got my mail-call in, life is pretty freakin’ awesome right now!

378-A221-B-F893-4-DC8-8654-61-A6-B3956-E71.jpg

Pen, knife, living that NASA fanboy life!!!

I've been busy the last two days and didn't get any fresh knife pics. Yesterday was another loooong one in the gym--set-up starting just before 8 AM, site-directing 8 games running about 9 1/2 hours, then cleaning up and putting everything back, I got home and collapsed in my chair around 7:30 PM. Today I got 28-piece shipment of baked-enamel .032 aluminum sheets dropped off by Moffett next to the house and J and I took it all down the bulkhead, leaning it up in the newly created storage spot created by all the work I've been doing reorganizing that shop space. Later I spent more time down there, sorting, throwing out, and putting stuff away so I can get going on the new metal project when the client's ready.

Yesterday it was the MILK with me in the gym...

G2Bx92s.jpg

...and today it was back to a work user.

4FQYpLL.jpg

Last edited:
Super jealous. What a wonderful pair you got their. Great set and a nice hand full. Trying to think of another cliche saying but awe struck so I'll leave it at that.

Thank you for the kind words, my friend. I am grateful to have found this particular knife, because as best I was able to tell, these dried up instantly when they dropped. I got the pen first, and that's when I had remember seeing something about CRK releasing these last year. I managed to find this one at one of our supporting vendors, and snapped it up quickly. I've already got the filler tab and a better CRK lanyard on the way. Crazy how well even the small Sebs are made, really. The pen is from Monteverde, a limited run they just released called "First Step". All are hand-painted on the inside using tiny L-shaped paint-brushes in a process called "Nabu". Just ridiculous. I couldn't even paint something like that on flat paper, much less in a backward process on the inside of a pen barrel. Criminy.

Back