EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

These today. Really liking knives I can operate with gloves on at the moment.View attachment 1264651
Ikr!

15790211947730.jpg

Have a quick question for everyone. I have a opportunity to do some work for trade. Not a what I am carring but as I value everyone's opinion in this thread I figured I'd ask you guys. Just a like if I should or leave the post alone if I shouldn't will do.
A few hours of my services ( most know what I do) for a spyderco Manix 2 in maxamet.

Wow, these are great pictures today!!! A little shivery (I don't love the cold LOL) but very good. Is that a sprint variant?

Thanks brother! Indeed, it is too shivery up here for this Florida boy as well, but at least it's fun to play in. This is only my 3rd winter here in Seattle, and my hopes are to one day after the kids are out of school be able to live back and forth between both places if I can pull it off. That way I can have the best of both worlds. Hiking and exploring the PNW in the summer and paddling Canaveral in the winter :thumbsup:.

The Barrage was a pickup from the BM custom shop some years back, that I made to match a watch that I have since sold. If I remember correctly, the pattern for the etching was in their database, and I just stretched and turned it until it looked good to my eye.

oiy7U9i.jpg

All my Grips, including the matched pair I just sold, have aftermarket scales and standoffs save for my KW exclusive, already open-back in black paper Micarta, which, of course, needed no modification. I figured those with Kevin Wilkins scales would be Griptilikins or Wilktilians and my matched Doug Ritter pair were Rittilkins. I'm not sure what to call this one as there's precious little original left here with Kevin's hardcoat aluminum scales, handsome replacement blade in S30V, and deep-carry clip. Maybe "one of my favorite knives" is apt enough. :rolleyes:

YD1SWNe.jpg

o93Cgqw.jpg

Back