EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

AF0-B9-D9-B-7416-41-F5-AAF3-2-A0-F3-FA6635-F.jpg

Nice looking knife, señor! What is it?

20200123_070421.jpg
All I got to say is "kill me, kill me now." Third day still got these damn stones and I don't know if I'm gonna goto work today. I "man'ed up" two days in row but 3 days with less then 3 hours of sleep and constant stabbing pains in the side that put me in a ball on the ground. I thing it's time to wave the white flag.

So, if you've maybe seen I'm trying to branch out this week and carry some other knives other than the standard Para 3 LW or Bugout. So far this week it's been a ZT 0460ti and CS exclusive Delica with wharncliffe blade.

Well today, I decided to carry my favorite Manix 2 I own, only because I love the DLC and dark gray scale combo. The Manix 2 is something I rarely carry to the office and is relegated to a weekend carry or when I know I'll need a hard use knife. It also got pocket time today because I got a notification this AM that another hard use knife I've been lusting after for a while was set to arrive today.

It's only fitting one Spyderco hard use knife is there to welcome another to the collection and have the honors of opening it. I've yet to open the box and the anticipation is killing me. Pics soon.

Untitled by Caleb Bender, on Flickr

Back