EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

63b2f642cd05fa72f21170e8c33ff603.jpg

View attachment 1270267
Today's carry is the same as yesterday. Passed 2 stones last night got a couple more to go. Gonna work at Frank's house (bestfriends) so I can rest when I need to. But Uma is getting the job done. Love this knife.
Dang if you can work with kidney stone's your Superman! I laid on ice packs screaming and begging to die for 6 days, finally got some tramadol, which relaxed me enough to get some sleep and the next morning I passed what looked like a spoon full of sand! Good luck buddy I hope you get better!

Dang if you can work with kidney stone's your Superman! I laid on ice packs screaming and begging to die for 6 days, finally got some tramadol, which relaxed me enough to get some sleep and the next morning I passed what looked like a spoon full of sand! Good luck buddy I hope you get better!
Sponge kidney disorder. I get them about every 18-36 months. And I have some good meds. Didn't go out to any clients to work. Next time you have them ask for Demerol. That's the good stuff.;)

Your thumb will break in;) The last UTX-70 CA I owned had a really stiff spring too...makes sense, gotta flick that shorter (lighter) blade harder to get it to lock up reliably.

Good lookin out, I put some CLP breakfree on the action and thumb switch, it has really helped but I guess I still need a callous and the action still needs some love.

Back