EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IMG_3838.jpg
Is it what i thinking? Poor para. Heart attack is a real problem.
Haha i see what you did there.

Now what.
Mister Edge! Are you serious about my wallet devastation!? Real steel, i know, but this one with cf!? Where.

Yes Real Steel Metamorph in marbled CF and M390. Its a BHQ exclusive.
I also have the original aluminum model (battlbox exclusive in subdued green), and the indiana knives G10 exclusive which is probably my favorite for the money. I Really dig front flippers and tend to buy all the ones i can afford lol.

Last edited:
d0544319b104054d209c1747bc500214.jpg

View attachment 1276182
Haha i see what you did there.

Yes Real Steel Metamorph in marbled CF and M390. Its a BHQ exclusive.
I also have the original aluminum model (battlbox exclusive in subdued green), and the indiana knives G10 exclusive which is probably my favorite for the money. I Really dig front flippers and tend to buy all the ones i can afford lol.
I dig the green one. But I dig just about everything green.

Fellow knife knuts, I have now bought this knife for a third time. :oops:

My first was the tiger-striped version (0350TS), which was too heavy for my tastes at the time; I sold that one. Then I got into heavier folders and realized I missed it, so I bought it again (TS this time, too) . . . only to find that my other beefcake knives were getting more pocket time. I'm a ruthless collection-pruner, so I sold it again. o_O

For round three, I went with the 0350BW -- and damn does the BlackWash finish look good on this model! :eek: It still has the best-executed assist I've ever experienced (and given the design thinking behind it, the model is a perfect candidate for SpeedSafe) and Ken Onion's handle design remains an ergonomic masterpiece.

If history is any guide, I'll be selling this one at a loss later this year and then buying it for a fourth time in 2021 (after MAP has gone up again). I'm basically renting them at this point. :D

d4kiuLY.jpg

Ублюдок, мать твою, а ну иди сюда говно собачье, решил ко мне лезть? Ты, засранец вонючий, мать твою, а? Ну иди сюда, попробуй меня трахнуть, я тебя сам трахну ублюдок, онанист чертов, будь ты проклят, иди идиот, трахать тебя и всю семью, говно собачье, жлоб вонючий, дерьмо, сука, падла, иди сюда, мерзавец, негодяй, гад, иди сюда ты - говно, ЖОПА!

15805783552231.jpg

How do you like that wallet?
I just got it but so far the first impressions are pretty good. It has this lever that pops out the cards and I like that feature a lot. Style-wise I usually prefer a more traditional leather wallet but I have to say that this version with the brown dot leather and the anodized clip looks really good. The frame makes it more rigid though so it is more noticeable in the back pocket than my other wallets.

Back