EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I'm using PVC box adaptors for outlets on the in-roof gutters as I need a watertight connection for the conductors to pass through the roof framing. I'm forming downturns around the outlet holes and am tapering the flanges so they'll sit all but flush in a caulking bed, tightly sandwiching the gutter bottom with PVC pipe connectors glued underneath. To make the tapers I made a half-assed disk sander out of my cheap B&D grinder by taking off the end panel and adding a piece of sticky-back coarse sandpaper to the side of the wheel.

80jSQvQ.jpg

zhApu8W.jpg

I made a jig with a 1.5" square 2x rip inserted into the outlets to shorten them up in the chop saw for a full depth fit into the connectors. Gotta keep the fingers out of harm's way both around the saw as well as looking out for Josh's wicked edge on his re-grind of my XM24.

Qz5g57I.jpg

Great pic, Dylan:cool:

Thank you, Tyler. It was a bit of a spontaneous shot (compared to the others I had taken anyway). It ended up being the one I liked the best out of the bunch.

Still practicing this Old English style. Slowly getting the hang of it...

VVlJJVo.jpg

Looking good, man! That's a really cool font - I imagine it takes a fair bit of practice.

Some micarta and patina, served up cold, for me today.

xoO69TZ.jpg

After dinner relaxing... last night of relaxing before my son is born tomorrow!

Taking the wife in at 10am for the scheduled delivery.... this may be the last bit of peace and quiet I will get for the next 10 years haha. I'm super excited to meet my son!

The greatest thing in the world for a man is to be dad. As you and your wife start this new chapter in your lives, peace and quiet will be discerning to you ;)

Mail call ! CQC-7B
Just had to get another Emerson it has this raw power to it I can’t explain that only Emerson has. I was fortunate to get this on the exchange from a first class forum member at a better then great deal, better then like new in the box to. What a great example one of the best Emerson’s I’ve ever had and I’ve had many. I also had a Street Reaper thumb stud laying around. Definitely will be my carry tomorrow. Love the waveless option to as it’s my preferred .
CSlbvmL.jpg

SDF9HEv.jpg

Street Reaper FTW :D
01sfx6C.jpg

CLbhR7L.jpg

I know the pics do not do this justice but this has to be one of the coolest flippers and overall knives I've ever handled...

NmWxgfR.jpg

mLie5ix.jpg
Outstanding knife! I just saw those a couple days ago & was immediately in love. Looking forward to seeing more of that one
Thanks man, I'm excited
I think a lot of us are excited for you! Advanced congratulations :) Wishing y’all a smooth and healthy delivery day.
A77BFE1F-6DCD-476E-ACF8-7D5AACAB815E.jpeg
Apologies for the crappy low light pic. Really late night at work tonight.

What is the cup
Fine...I guess I'll tote this thing around the house today;) (not marked, but I know it's elmax)

View attachment 1285068
If making those, id satin it not before the paint

sits deeper than the length of the knife, a
When raise the hip, mb
Very sad pic, reminds of the phantom menace jedi burning scene.

DOCTOR FLAT! Is that one for those who didnt take their pills?

Back to the office grind...... gonna cut out early and hit the range today

View attachment 1285683
You Mean spanto grind? Cant see from pic
Poor office has no chance...

Back