EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I'd be lying if I didn't say that's one of the main reasons I wear them to work everyday. 511 and Wrangler make my favorite cargos for carrying multiple knives with phone and wallet
because I despise carrying anything on my belt besides pants.
I like 511’s I wore them for many years when I was in the Armored truck line of work.
Now it’s dickies or wranglers
But I should get some more 511’s :thumbsup:

Just scored a ZT 0610 and ZT 0650 (both STs) off of the Exchange, which I've been trying to add to my ZT & Auto knife collections for quite awhile.

Removed a Spyderco Tropen and put the 0610 in my pocket but am only carrying it around the house because it's stupidly illegal to otherwise carry it in my state. Will re-pocket the Tropen or some other knife when I leave the house.

The 0610 is my favorite of the 2 because it's identical in size to the ZT 0200 (one of my favorite ZTs) but sports a spanto blade (instead of an Ken Onion recurve). So, I assume this knife is attributable to ZT and not Ken Onion.

dkTjAjC.jpg

Just scored a ZT 0610 and ZT 0650 (both STs) off of the Exchange, which I've been trying to add to my ZT & Auto knife collections for quite awhile.

Removed a Spyderco Tropen and put the 0610 in my pocket but am only carrying it around the house because it's stupidly illegal to otherwise carry it in my state. Will re-pocket the Tropen or some other knife when I leave the house.

The 0610 is my favorite of the 2 because it's identical in size to the ZT 0200 (one of my favorite ZTs) but sports a spanto blade (instead of an Ken Onion recurve). So, I assume this knife is attributable to ZT and not Ken Onion.

dkTjAjC.jpg
Very nice man ! Congrats on the score :thumbsup:

I noticed with my Ultratech the Lanyard loop they put on it was creating a hot spot in the palm of my hand because I’m a lefty. Right hand deployment of blade was not a issue.
Of course the hot spot of the corner of lanyard loop was noticed after a few couch deployments while watching the ID Channel :D
So I wasn’t planning on putting my traditional leather lanyard that I put on a lot of my knives on this one. But I thought maybe it would cover up that corner on the lanyard loop and eliminate the hot spot for left handed deployment.
Well it was a success feels absolutely perfect now for me and It’s easier to snatch from my pocket now so it was a win win :thumbsup:
JQvBOzL.jpg

ywGr7jB.jpg

Back