EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Freaky Friday!

She sharp. I like stabby...this blade has that covered. One of the most unique folders I’ve ever had. Digging it so far.

nb5eyy7l.jpg

Wicked busy day today, starting early and finishing up with 6 hours in the sheetmetal shop 'til 8 tonight, making the flashing package for my son's house as the roofer started stripping today. I didn't stop to get any knife pics, so here's one from the files of today's carry.

GUcg23k.jpg

Got a new Para 3 lightweight a week or so back. It may wind up being my favorite EDC to date. Perfect size for me and I’ve already murdered dozens of empty boxes, used it to peel PVC film off some stainless steel and a bunch of other stuff and the edge is every bit as sharp as it came. I was skeptical of the BD1N but so far I’m impressed.
This knife has me wanting to move on from Benchmade and explore Spyderco more.

Got a new Para 3 lightweight a week or so back. It may wind up being my favorite EDC to date. Perfect size for me and I’ve already murdered dozens of empty boxes, used it to peel PVC film off some stainless steel and a bunch of other stuff and the edge is every bit as sharp as it came. I was skeptical of the BD1N but so far I’m impressed.
This knife has me wanting to move on from Benchmade and explore Spyderco more.

Berg Blades Iron Wolf ,Bronze lightning strike carbon fiber and bead blast S35vn blade topped off with a timascus clip.
Fresh out of the box and I have to say this is my favorite blade to date out of all my years and all the knives I’ve owned and currently have. Amazing action and fit and finish is spot on and can not find any flaws. Feels so good in hand and such a beautiful knife.
Here she is with a little swag.
Thank you Berg Blades for my first and definitely not my last.
6y2D6Xn.jpg

fNiTY37.jpg

BxjV861.jpg

9E24I6w.jpg

Here’s a size comparison with my ZT 0308
It’s a nice size knife but feels so good in hand
MPi2u40.jpg

Last edited:
Back