EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

49628979851_0d0c5fcbb6_o.jpg

I have so many of those things laying around from my old days as a bartender. I always use the can opener by the fridge though.. ironically it's probably the worst bottle opener I own but it's always there in the same drawer when I need it and I don't have to dig through my junk drawer.

Ha! Yes, ironically we don't really buy bottles of anything at home so she ends up picking one of these before work the same way we probably choose what knife to carry. It's a different kind of edc? (But she also takes her pink microtech)

Friday nights table top carry:thumbsup:
I’m feeling a little Microtech and Microbeer:p
mSG0A5h.jpg
Any of the 3+1 would be just fine by itself, or even just paired up, however, when you put the 4 of them together, that’s a grand slam homer in anybody’s book. Outstanding my fellow trucker and friend, once again you outdid yourself. What a way to start the weekend.

Any of the 3+1 would be just fine by itself, or even just paired up, however, when you put the 4 of them together, that’s a grand slam homer in anybody’s book. Outstanding my fellow trucker and friend, once again you outdid yourself. What a way to start the weekend.
Thanks Brother :)
Cheers ! I hope your having a great start to your weekend :thumbsup:

Wow chazzy that's gorgeous! The 801 is one of my all-time favorite ZT's. It's actually the 2nd one I ever bought. Probably the best flipper in my collection.
I just scored a like-new 0801BW for a nice price off the Exchange, Zep, and am pretty pumped to have it. I've always envied yours. This new one of mine will make a great user and will take away any regret at keeping my pimped beauty in the drawer.

uzy1LJ5.jpg

Seduced by the power of the Dark Side.... :rolleyes:

K K33ncutter , I see you also like to collect Spyderco models with a gray or silver handle. For some reason they have also struck me as being a pleasant variant. Have you done any research or personal slicing with the Maxamet alloy?
upload_2020-3-7_9-51-24.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-7_9-47-43.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-7_9-47-43.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 5
  • upload_2020-3-7_9-48-17.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-7_9-48-17.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 6
  • upload_2020-3-7_9-48-49.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-7_9-48-49.jpeg
    200.5 KB · Views: 6
Back