EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

07-E1-F3-BA-376-A-47-DD-9070-BBB89092-DAE1.jpg

I missed posting and reading this thread Monday, Edge, so I didn't see your new Tabargan that we'd written about until I remembered and looked back just now. That's exactly like mine, a very sweet knife indeed, and you got a very good deal on it too. You seem pleased with it and soon we'll see how being bitten by the Bear affects you. ;)

Guess I'll go with mine tomorrow....

yMtouOS.jpg

Thanks Chazzy. The Tabargan is crazy smooth and just oozes quality, as you already know, with a nice hydraulic feeling action and I appreciate your guidance when contemplating the purchase.
Ive actually had my eye on the F95 models even before this one popped up so when the time comes a variant of that is inevitable as id really like to try a flipper next and im diggin the OD micarta on the F95nl.

Large Higonokami. Higos are somehow nostalgic knives for me.

jByyelj.jpg

6WBx7Ed.jpg

Amazing how much joy you can get from something so affordable. I made the pouch too, and added little strip of leather in to make a buffer for the blade to not hit the handle. Also just put razor sharp edge on it an hour ago.

Large Higonokami. Higos are somehow nostalgic knives for me.

jByyelj.jpg

6WBx7Ed.jpg

Amazing how much joy you can get from something so affordable. I made the pouch too, and added little strip of leather in to make a buffer for the blade to not hit the handle. Also just put razor sharp edge on it an hour ago.
That's very nice! Do you have a leather sewing machine?

Back