EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Carrying my generic Chinese flipper today. I bought this a year or two back for $30, IIRC. Every couple of years I buy a batch of random Chinese knives and this one has hung around and gets used some. It has a sort of generic handle and blade shape with no logos or markings of any sort, but it's well made. If you're trying to be upset by it the handle is Shiro-like, but then it's vague enough a shape to be somewhat like a lot of other knives too. It's a much nicer knife than it has any right to be for the money, great action on bearings, rosewood handle slabs that are rounded and smooth, and a ~3.3" flat ground blade made of the finest mysterious chinesium damascus. The only thing I wanted to fix about it when I got it was to break the edges of the blade spine a little for comfort, but otherwise everything is smooth and pleasant about it for the most part.

04oVk9c.jpg

They are really nice, given the $150ish price tag. I have a third one out for delivery right now:D

Have you tried any of the skinny ones? I have a black/polished blade model X in my cart now but the toothpick skinny DNA model looks interesting too.

I love mine too. It's probably my favourite edc and it was a Father's Day gift on top of that. Great picture by the way!
Thanks
Yeah, it's the perfect edc. Size, weight, egos and action are all on point. I heard some people complain about sharpening the recurve on it, but I haven't sharpened it yet so I can't speak to that. Worse case would be to just have BM sharpen it.

Back