EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Failed post # 1 please delete
VHGWI4i

Last edited:
VHGWI4i
Hello
I'm from australia - i had to cancel my membership on our local bladeforums because i was able to sell knives on there and my mental health and bank account have been seriously suffering for years - but i still want to post knife pics online so here i am
Here's my current fav
Lets see if i have this imgur app sorted

Impinda bushwalking
[/img]https://imgur.com/a/VHGWIi[/img]
Impinda bushwalking https://imgur.com/gallery/VHGWI4i

NOPE seems I'm getting nowhere damn technological illiteracy
VHGWI4i

Last edited:
VHGWI4i
Hello
I'm from australia - i had to cancel my membership on our local bladeforums because i was able to sell knives on there and my mental health and bank account have been seriously suffering for years - but i still want to post knife pics online so here i am
Here's my current fav
Lets see if i have this imgur app sorted

Impinda bushwalking https://imgur.com/a/VHGWIi

NOPE seems I'm getting nowhere damn technological illiteracy
VHGWI4i
Worked great and nice knife ! :thumbsup:

Chances are better than 50-50 that when I pick out any day's carry that its slabs or liners will be Ti, so I was not really thinking about Titanium Tuesday this morning--I just wanted to carry this one by Andrey Biryukov today.

J6jEGOx.jpg

c2MkXkv.jpg

On another note, you've perhaps noticed that @filtrum hasn't been around for a month. The dude's certainly got his own quirky sense of humor to say the least, but he's been one of the regular crew here for some time. His posts have suggested that his health's not the best and I hope he's doing ok in the face of this global pandemic.

Chances are better than 50-50 that when I pick out any day's carry that its slabs or liners will be Ti, so I was not really thinking about Titanium Tuesday this morning--I just wanted to carry this one by Andrey Biryukov today.

J6jEGOx.jpg

c2MkXkv.jpg

On another note, you've perhaps noticed that @filtrum hasn't been around for a month. The dude's certainly got his own quirky sense of humor to say the least, but he's been one of the regular crew here for some time. His posts have suggested that his health's not the best and I hope he's doing ok in the face of this global pandemic.
The Biryukov is looking sensational, as always brother!

I’ve noticed @filtrum ’s absence also, and tried reaching him by profile post/PM about a week ago, with no success. Like you, I just hope our quirky buddy is doing ok.

Hell yeah, glad you like it. Total steal at the price they are. Mine is taking a shower here right now. I’m sure you’re getting the same rain right now.

C3Yljma.jpg

Yup, it's currently pouring. It's a pleasant surprise when a cool looking auto shows up and it's actually pretty pretty thin at the edge. The mirror polish on the blade is nicely done as well. I wonder why they're not more popular . . . I'll definitely be buying some more of them.

Yup, it's currently pouring. It's a pleasant surprise when a cool looking auto shows up and it's actually pretty pretty thin at the edge. The mirror polish on the blade is nicely done as well. I wonder why they're not more popular . . . I'll definitely be buying some more of them.

No idea why these aren’t more popular, especially since they even use Chris Reeve pocket clips. Piranha has been around since like the 90’s so they’re doing something right. The full sized Bodyguard is next on my list.

No idea why these aren’t more popular, especially since they even use Chris Reeve pocket clips. Piranha has been around since like the 90’s so they’re doing something right. The full sized Bodyguard is next on my list.

I think I'm going to buy the weird, boxy 21 next. I may have to try one of their OTFs (probably a Rated R or a Rated X) too--how do you like the Excalibur?

Back