EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Say hello to the Hogue Deka cpm 20cv with green G-Mascus modified wharnie . Big thanks to Boxer .45 Boxer .45 who mentioned this one to me and really spoke highly about it. I did some research and liked what I saw.
It did not disappoint it feels great in hand with nice action strong lock up no play in any direction . The modified cpm 20cv wharnie is sweetness ! I have to be honest the first time I saw pictures of this blade I thought oh
My that poor wharnie what happen to it lol ? Then the more I looked at it the more I liked it and now with it in hand I absolutely love it. This thing is sexy! The g-Mascus is really sweet to with nice traction and has the cool factor. Very happy with this one !
Edit: They do offer it with a traditional clip point stonewashed also that I came close to getting instead and it really looks nice to .
TPUQ61r.jpg

1mKS04W.jpg

Ed1PRv0.jpg

The only problem I could find is if I drop it in my lap I might not find it again :D
n1JQCPY.jpg

Looks great. You didn't mention I sent you picture and jokingly said, "When are you getting one". Didn't think you actually would. You even said, I'm interested in something else right now"....few days go by....:D

Last edited:
Looks great. You didn't mention I sent you picture nd jokingly s aid, "When are you getting one". Didn't think you actually would. You even said, I'm interested in something else right now"....few days go by....:D
Yes I was interested in something else lol :p
I was trying to talk myself out of it but to no avail :D Your enabler skills were highly polished and I was no match :D
I really love this one all kidding a side and I thank you my friend :)

The Tiger is at the top of the knife food chain In my book. When I’m out in rural areas and it’s just me and my truck out of all my knives I feel the best when my Tiger is in my pocket. This thing is planted in your hand like no other and so well balanced. Topped with a blade that cuts and slices like a laser.
Here’s a couple of hold you over pictures :D
TWlkPB3.jpg

rvMLfZP.jpg

I've been breaking in this Tiger for the past couple of days (also added a Pete Gray disk, of course), and I haven't been able to put it down. I'm going to go ahead and blame you for this one, TheFactor TheFactor , because I think I've seen yours the most on here. :D

1EyNU1Y.jpg

When I first got into Emersons four years ago and drooled over all the different models, the Tiger was one of my dream blades. Over the past couple years I've gotten more and more into larger knives, to the point that they make up 50% of my collection; it was time to bring a Tiger home. What a fantastic knife!

Dadpool Dadpool I’m so glad you were able to get one. The Tiger out of all my Emerson’s felt the best out of the box. Then the reward is it keeps getting better ! To me it’s the best Emerson ever made I just love it so much. It shines in all areas and there isn’t really anything I don’t like about it. As I mentioned many times I’m sure lol it’s the only knife I own and I love them all for there Own special qualities. But this one if the SHTF I’d be as ready as I could be. Sometimes I’m in areas were I’m deep in the woods were only some logging trucks can go and I mean deep. I’m scoping out a area seeing if I can get my big rig up up in there. I’m feeling a little insecure when I’m hearing all the noises that one does out there. One time heard howls that sounded like wolves howling and I was only about 200 feet from my truck and my heart started racing and reached down and felt my tiger in my pocket and started getting ready for deployment. Instead of running to my truck I walked slower and felt a sudden sense of security. It may of been a false sense of security with a pack of wolves involved. But my point is I have that much faith with my Emerson Tiger unlike any knife I’ve ever owned.

Dadpool Dadpool I’m so glad you were able to get one. The Tiger out of all my Emerson’s felt the best out of the box. Then the reward is it keeps getting better ! To me it’s the best Emerson ever made I just love it so much. It shines in all areas and there isn’t really anything I don’t like about it. As I mentioned many times I’m sure lol it’s the only knife I own and I love them all for there Own special qualities. But this one if the SHTF I’d be as ready as I could be. Sometimes I’m in areas were I’m deep in the woods were only some logging trucks can go and I mean deep. I’m scoping out a area seeing if I can get my big rig up up in there. I’m feeling a little insecure when I’m hearing all the noises that one does out there. One time heard howls that sounded like wolves howling and I was only about 200 feet from my truck and my heart started racing and reached down and felt my tiger in my pocket and started getting ready for deployment. Instead of running to my truck I walked slower and felt a sudden sense of security. It may of been a false sense of security with a pack of wolves involved. But my point is I have that much faith with my Emerson Tiger unlike any knife I’ve ever owned.

Back