EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I had a bunch of different knives out today, starting with one of my AFCK's as I needed a better pic for the ABC thread, pairing it with a file pic of my TSEK as in "I is for Initials".

fOdL8nk.jpg

I didn't carry that one as it's one of my few remaining drawer queens, given that it's basically LNIB, as you can see in this alternate shot, and my phobia for marking up coated blades.

Sunday night I re-did the lanyard on my 100NS with the Shiro Pivot Bead I got with my RDD and figured I'd carry it for Tabargan Tuesday.

eMg270r.jpg

With that knife in pocket I headed off to my PO with my tax payment, that unfortunate obligation tempered by the arrival of my McGinnis ProLine Valve that took a week to travel cross-country from Alaska. It came well packed and well-insulated inside a generously comped Ace Case, inside a padded envelope, inside a USPS SFRB. It was literally cold to the touch when I got it out, but I immediately warmed to my latest acquisition.

wC7VVuB.jpg

3poe7Ze.jpg

giJl50e.jpg

x1qO7OK.jpg

Last edited:
I had a bunch of different knives out today, starting with one of my AFCK's as I needed a better pic for the ABC thread, pairing it with a file pic of my TSEK as in "I is for Initials".

fOdL8nk.jpg

I didn't carry that one as it's one of my few remaining drawer queens, given that it's basically LNIB, as you can see in this alternate shot, and my phobia for marking up coated blades.

Sunday night I re-did the lanyard on my 100NS with the Shiro Pivot Bead I got with my RDD and figured I'd carry it for Tabargan Tuesday.

eMg270r.jpg

With that knife in pocket I headed off to my PO with my tax payment, that unfortunate obligation tempered by the arrival of my McGinnis ProLine Valve that took a week to travel cross-country from Alaska. It came well packed and well-insulated inside a generously comped Ace Case, inside a padded envelope, inside a USPS SFRB. It was literally cold to the touch when I got it out, but I immediately warmed to my latest acquisition.

wC7VVuB.jpg

3poe7Ze.jpg

giJl50e.jpg

x1qO7OK.jpg

An excellent score, I love my Mini Pro-Line. It cracked me up when I first handled it, a drop-shut knife that has a three inch blade?! Whaaaaat, get outta here. But they really are something special. Beautiful knives, my friend.

Nice ! My Yo Jumbo is still in the box it arrived yesterday and haven’t even Unpacked her yet. My Spydie Canis hogged all the attention last night lol.

Don’t blame ya, the Canis is solid!

Now I’ve that darn song stuck in my head and I think it was from the Go’s Go’s .
Girls just wanna have fun :eek::D
EDIT :Not the go go’s but here ya go enjoy :p

#classicCyndi

An excellent score, I love my Mini Pro-Line. It cracked me up when I first handled it, a drop-shut knife that has a three inch blade?! Whaaaaat, get outta here. But they really are something special. Beautiful knives, my friend.

Thanks, man. I've had my eye out for a Valve with speed holes for a while and feel lucky to have stumbled into this one the day after it was posted. I wasn't sure how the ano job would look in hand as I was hoping to find one in coarse stonewash, but I like it a lot. It seems to have been fine media tumbled either before or after anodizing and I expect it will wear nicely. The blade has a medium coarse stonewash and a wicked sharp polished edge. It doesn't seem particularly thin BTE, but it should still be a good slicer/cutter with its high flat grind. The action's not really drop shut at this point--it takes a little shake to close--but I think it will loosen up with some light lube and use. If not, I'll eventually end up with it apart to clean out and interior polish.

I just finished stringing this one up and am very pleased to add it to my accumulation of too many knives. :D

EpuWry1.jpg

1ty2OhU.jpg

Monday mail calls are definitely the best

View attachment 1377593 View attachment 1377594

Congrats on the DEK1! :thumbsup: Sweet Monday mail call indeed.

A couple of new ones for me today.

ZKh3vnx.jpg

I always enjoy your creek overlook rail shots Dylan. Side note: a MOW cigar was my first introduction to nicotine sickness. Powerful but tasty!

‘Murica! In on 1776 fo sho
View attachment 1377923

Jumboooo...

...oooo!

Man, not only does this thread move fast, so does the inventory! Ballers!

This comedian noted to married guys... you can be right, or you can be happy. My wife pushed my Swayback out of the way on this metal table the other day. “You just scratched my knife!?”
“No I didn’t.”
See point one above. Into the rotation it goes. :)

W3HsJvx.jpg

Back