EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ui6CkL9.jpg

humPicA.jpg

Day 22 of 31 for my Kershaw Atmos carry. I know it's a budget knife but this thing has become like family. Hopefully I get as connected to next month's carry as I did this one .

Unfortunately I dropped it tip down on concrete and bent the tip. I was able to sharpen it out for the most part but there is still a bit left. Also about a week ago I must have reached good steel on the edge because edge retention shot way up for the working edge .

First time posting on BladeForums, figured I would start here as I couldn't find a place to introduce myself (sorry admins, if I overlooked it!)
Just picked up the Bestech Texel last week and have been obsessed with it.
50140975188_44d2e27a6f_k.jpg
Welcome, Mack! Good looking knife--really dig that yellow handle. I'm not really "into" modern knives, but I look here and see some beautiful specimens. Don't think I could ever get used to pocket clips!

I noticed you're from Wimberly. My wife had a conference in San Marcos a couple of years ago. Each day while she was there, I drove over to Wimberly to look at the Case knives at the Ace Hardware store, and to buy a Dr. Pepper made with cane sugar. Nice town. Drove along the river, too:
j0mzWr5.jpg

4hsd3Qb.jpg

Back