EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I'll probably switch it up later in the day, but for the morning it's my Cadet. :)

PJhzbRE.jpg

View attachment 1385831 Still the lefty Spider Monkey for me.
Nice !
It’s funny I’m a dominant lefty but since every knife I’ve ever owned all my life have been right handed I think I’d be lost with a left handed knife lol. Like you I’m sure, I can Manipulate a right handed knife with my left hand very effectively. Plus carrying a gun on my strong arm side”left side”for over 20 years 10 hours plus a day with my weaker right hand for knife deployment :thumbsup:
So that’s pretty much what I’ve stuck with .

Nice !
It’s funny I’m a dominant lefty but since every knife I’ve ever owned all my life have been right handed I think I’d be lost with a left handed knife lol. Like you I’m sure, I can Manipulate a right handed knife with my left hand very effectively. Plus carrying a gun on my strong arm side”left side”for over 20 years 10 hours plus a day with my weaker right hand for knife deployment :thumbsup:
So that’s pretty much what I’ve stuck with .

I'm actually cross dominant and like to joke that I'm left handed, but right armed. I shoot right handed so that works out pretty well. It's my first left handed liner lock and it took about 10 minutes of fidgeting with it to seem completely normal. It is still kinda weird trying to close it backwards right handed though since I don't do it much.

I'm actually cross dominant and like to joke that I'm left handed, but right armed. I shoot right handed so that works out pretty well. It's my first left handed liner lock and it took about 10 minutes of fidgeting with it to seem completely normal. It is still kinda weird trying to close it backwards right handed though since I don't do it much.
That’s the perfect setup for you then :thumbsup:
I’m definitely a dominant lefty though. When I was a kid my parents would try making me eat right handed and guess I would throw the silverware down and grab it with my left hand every time :D

I sent this small Sebenza 21 to CRK because I really could barely open it one-handed if at all. They received it on the 13th and I got it back today. Pretty quick turnaround. They cleaned and sharpened it and fixed it where I can now open it like I should be able too. Going to carry it a while and enjoy it.

Back