EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Silver and chrome bling today.

WawVOsm.jpg

I put this over in the Latest Acquisitions thread by mistake--though it does kinda fit there as Quiet's knife is new to him. I really meant to put it here.

A few days back I noticed that our friend @Quiet had posted pics of his new Wilson Combat Les George Eagle. In May, he had most graciously welcomed me into the "Rainmaker Owner's Club" as well as carrying and posting a pic of his in solidarity. It's my turn now to welcome his inclusion into the "Eagle's Nest" and carry mine today to honor that event. There was swag--drink coozie and snacks, as I recall--that came with my club initiation, but we have little to offer here at the Nest other than a tip to keep those Teflon washers lubed with liquid TriFlow to keep your slim and handsome knife light-switching open smoothly and easily.

hTlyYOt.jpg

yMTi4px.jpg

Man, I've always wanted a TRM Atom

The atom is a great lightweight carry while having a full size blade and the coolest feature is the quick change scales without having to remove the pivot imo. That along with lots of scale offerings in 2D and 3D for reasonable prices (CF, G10, micarta, wood) and TRM is always coming out with new ones along with special runs which is cool. Definitely not a hard use folder but a nice EDC with premium materials. Only problem is availability which can drive up secondary prices but ive seen fair deals on the exchange here.

Snagged this older SOG made in Seki, Japan- the "AirSOG" in AUS-6 Steel :p
All the back-locks I've had from Seki have been great
The action on this one reminds me of my Delicas, Enduras, and their variants
b2fbb4616a3d20d2ef6481a0414a4ac573e070a7.jpg
I have an Airsog, a buddie tried to play zorro with it on a tall cardboard box, the lock failed and his finger was cut to the bone. I sent it to the mfg. and they fixed the lock so it won’t fail again.

Back