EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Left my old job and started my own company recently, has allowed me to be able to carry fixed blades that I couldn't before and ive gone a bit nuts with them:rolleyes: Hinderer ranch bowie today paired with one of my all time favorites, ZT0561
0dX6vON.jpg

Nice!! Glad you entered the Rinkhals game. :) Here’s mine. Beautiful slipjoint with a strong pull.
View attachment 1420001
Мя. Stoner? Nice inlay
Blade almost as Tankey as a slicer18, but not looking short, greeeeat!
It’s hard to be active in this thread when I’m finding myself stuck on a couple knives that keep finding their way into my pocket lol
That plus being a Russian .

Here is my usual EDC lineup. Starting at the bottom is my trusty Buck 301X pocket knife that I bought in the 80's, my Kershaw Launch 1 Auto with CPM154 Black Stonewashed steel, my gorgeous Carothers Performance Knives-CPK U/F in Delta 3V steel with ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales, my Gerber Gator 650 with 154CM steel that I bought 14 years ago, and a Steel Warrior pocket knife (in case someone needs to borrow a knife from me,:p :D).

EDC Knives-1a.jpg

Here is my usual EDC lineup. Starting at the bottom is my trusty Buck 301X pocket knife that I bought in the 80's, my Kershaw Launch 1 Auto with CPM154 Black Stonewashed steel, my gorgeous Carothers Performance Knives-CPK U/F in Delta 3V steel with ECAM (Edge Cut Antique Micarta) scales, my Gerber Gator 650 with 154CM steel that I bought 14 years ago, and a Steel Warrior pocket knife (in case someone needs to borrow a knife from me,:p :D).

View attachment 1420329

That is one heck of a lineup! A blade ready for any type of job needed. I have to watch myself some days, have my pockets so full I can barely fit my phone. 2-3knives, multi tool, flashlight, kubaton, key chain tools etc

That is one heck of a lineup! A blade ready for any type of job needed. I have to watch myself some days, have my pockets so full I can barely fit my phone. 2-3knives, multi tool, flashlight, kubaton, key chain tools etc

The Kershaw hides pretty good and the pocket knives don't take much room. The Gerber rides in its sheath and the CPK rides in its sheath with a FBI cant. But the 6" blade is kinda in the way sitting and driving. My DEK1 should fit much better when I receive it since it has a shorter blade.

While I’m carrying a folder today (Bareknuckle M390), it’s the little RUT that’s putting a smile on my face.. all thanks to a care package from @Sharp & Fiery :) Thanks homie! You pimp’d my RUT to the next level & the slip makes it a complete joy to have tagging along.
View attachment 1420168
Maaaan... these CF and dama patterns complement so cool

Back