EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ptz3V5K.jpg

One of the smoothest knives on washers I own. Will make you hate life when disassembling but lol. That is my only gripe with Medford

What a sweet little light weight knife this is. The back lock bar is a perfect match up, there’s great machining on my example. A new deep carry clip is in order though, as it carries just too high for me. Overall, I got quite the bang for the buck, including the nice color contrast. Special thanks to @Fullflat & @TheFactor for leading me down the correct path, thanks brothers.

View attachment 1424468
View attachment 1424469 View attachment 1424467

What a sweet little light weight knife this is. The back lock bar is a perfect match up, there’s great machining on my example. A new deep carry clip is in order though, as it carries just too high for me. Overall, I got quite the bang for the buck, including the nice color contrast. Special thanks to @Fullflat & @TheFactor for leading me down the correct path, thanks brothers.

View attachment 1424468
View attachment 1424469 View attachment 1424467

Right?! I’ve been contemplating one. Haha.

How do you like the Rokot, Gary? It looks like there's plenty there to like.

Only a brief time with it but I like it a lot. I haven't mastered the front flipper part but the thumb stud flips open very smoothly so that's my tact on opening it for now. Blade is ground down quite thin so it slices very good and I like that the blade's edge comes almost up to the handle, providing a lot of cutting power. Scales texture provide solid grip while having the maker's name engraved into the G10 in Morse Code is a neat touch :)
The pocket clip is about as deep carry as you can get, the lanyard hole was tricky to feed the paracord through but I persevered and works nice being lower than the scales. All in all the N690 blade arrived sharp and nice to get something other than D2 :)
G2

Only a brief time with it but I like it a lot. I haven't mastered the front flipper part but the thumb stud flips open very smoothly so that's my tact on opening it for now. Blade is ground down quite thin so it slices very good and I like that the blade's edge comes almost up to the handle, providing a lot of cutting power. Scales texture provide solid grip while having the maker's name engraved into the G10 in Morse Code is a neat touch :)
The pocket clip is about as deep carry as you can get, the lanyard hole was tricky to feed the paracord through but I persevered and works nice being lower than the scales. All in all the N690 blade arrived sharp and nice to get something other than D2 :)
G2

Thanks! That sounds right up my alley. :thumbsup:

Today's an AD-15 day for me. :)

xturbix.jpg

Back