EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

fLxTRtg.jpg
Yea buddy that’s what I’m talking about !!
Nice :thumbsup:

Friday’s carry picked out and was feeling a need to add a slip joint to my Para combo But I ran out of pockets so I grabbed my lion steel Best man sporting m390 and this modern traditional even has a half stop and what a great knife!Anyway it will ride in my Beard&Owl leather belt slip so problem solved :thumbsup:
s8Ry1zN.jpg

Thats a sweet Fox btw.

I like the CF/G10 much better than the plain G10 for actual carry. Their G10 is rougher than Emerson's, whereas the CF is nice and smooth -- and there's plenty of grip from the shape and the grooves. (I assume the aluminum version would also be nice in that department, but I'm a sucker for fully blacked-out knives.)

I was gonna follow up this post of Chip's last week with a Thick Thursday carry, but got seduced by my new 31 instead. I went Thick This time around, Though with my MP1 posing here on my Bosch cordless chop saw while I worked warm and dry on this Thoroughly wet day...

KRLWish.jpg

...and here on one of what K and I call "Tie Fighters"--just simple stock supports used with a slide or chop saw on a light, tabletop set-up.

a17Kq2w.jpg
That MP1 is an awesome knife!

I like the CF/G10 much better than the plain G10 for actual carry. Their G10 is rougher than Emerson's, whereas the CF is nice and smooth -- and there's plenty of grip from the shape and the grooves. (I assume the aluminum version would also be nice in that department, but I'm a sucker for fully blacked-out knives.)
Same here. Certain knives that are all “murdered out” draw me right in (the all-black Yo2 comes to mind). And although I’m a big fan of titanium , CF is a close second. I’ll be checking out Fox knives today.

Hard to choose between these two...

Although I got the 24 later, somehow have carried it more often than the 18.
It feels just great in the hands (and pocket..:rolleyes:) and is such a joy to use and play with (it's free dropping:cool:).
After changing my cutting style (slices instead of quartes), I even can prepare apples for the day with it.:)

NVcwD18.jpg

LP6qcoo.jpg

That MP1 is an awesome knife!
Thanks, E. :) I'd wondered if my red G10 Sheepsfoot Skinny would supplant this one, but I sure don't like it any less than I did before falling for my two Skinny's. Aside from its great looks, ergos, and Micarta scale, I continue to be amazed at what a more-than-decent cutter it is for a thick-bladed knife since reprofiling its S35VN edge.

Back