EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Thanks, man! The Endura is the Mama Bear of my three Pakkawood Spydies, and while Baby Bear Delica and Papa Bear Police are neither too small nor too big, Mama is indeed "Just right!" :D

9gsT5j2.jpg

I am IN LOVE!!!!

Very classy looking!

You are running nicer gear than mine.

Standard 550 Griptilian with orange scales and SAK Spartan for me.

If I could get orange scales on a Spartan, I would use that.

I do have a 1997 Vic Soldier
(with Pioneer lanyard ring) that I have been known to use. Also have a Vic Cadet that I like to use.

If I had settle for only two, it would have to be the Cadet and the orange 550. Or the sheepsfoot grip I got from another member with the Cadet.

I want to dress up the Sheepsfoot Griptilian. Aftermarket clip and scales.

Thanks for the info. I will make sure the '09 Soldier stays in the family!

By the way, I tried to respond by PM, as this is days old now, but it says your Inbox is full...

Chazzy I believe it's about time you carried my favorite your holy 710? I hope you've been taking good care or her? Lol
I hope you didn't think I forgot your ask, brother, when you saw my pics and post earlier today. The Pakkawood Spydies were just in response to another member's like and quote and weren't today's carry. Does that sound too bro-mantic, like when a busted cheater might say, "Honestly, honey, it was just one time and it meant nothing!"? ;)

Anyway, it's been raining and crappy for days here, but it slowed down enough to get a couple pics out back a little while ago. I snapped a few in the basement earlier after my plumber got the gas hooked up to my furnace installation and fired it up, but the shop light's good for work and bad for pics. The holey 710 got a little wet outside, but I promise I'm taking good care of her and got 'er dried off as soon as I got back inside. :)

So, instead of Framelock Flipper Friday, today is Zep's Favorite Friday. :D

AepLcLT.jpg

cFJ7yW7.jpg

Actually, this shot from the basement does show the grain pretty nicely...

VM0gGwP.jpg

Little improvements over time:

Hinderer Firetac
REK hollow grind
Brass filler screws and clip screws
Anodized copper scale/liner/filler tab with rough stonewash by TI Survival
Bone linen micarta scale by RC Bladeworks

Really wish Hinderer kept these active and made hardware options for this. Too bad it’s been discontinued.

F3458BA3-8000-409D-AD0D-5E37F931ADB7.jpeg 57E338A2-161E-4035-B7AD-A91C983CA90A.jpeg D335EA5B-5F90-45DB-9715-7C988D64DC6B.jpeg C8E52402-7A81-487D-B4DA-5A78B740D2F7.jpeg

Beautiful puppy and knife!!!

Thank you, sir! She’s a rescue, I’m told shar-pei/boxer mix, about 3 years old. Ultra loyal, my constant shadow around the house but has no problem hanging in the backyard all day while I’m working.

I understand why there’s debate between smoothness of bearings vs washers and I love a great knife on washers but this flipper CBC-7 is so sweet.

stay safe.

Back