EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I freaking love that Spyderco and SAK.

Is that Spyderco a new model? I must have one!!

I love Kershaw, too. What TV show was that?

Spyderco Siren, really like this knife so far. The Kershaw is the Storm 2, carried by Dean Winchester in the show Supernatural. I think he carried it for the entire run of the show. Not 100% sure but I think this model was discontinued in 2008 or so. This one has August 2008 stamped on it. The serrations are butt ugly but it is the model in the show lol.

kHrAMWF.jpg

I've got the Olamic Rainmaker with me today after re-tying the lanyard last night with the same fat bead but different cord and knots. I like the bead a lot but it's just too damn big for this long slender knife and the wide diamonds make the tail look even chunkier. I'll probably change this out again, but in the meantime this is still an excellent carry and a great cutter no matter what I hang off it.

ICPf8JW.jpg

uJhWNKe.jpg

A new arrival Spyderco, less than 24 hours with it so far but really liking the Siren. Thanks craytab craytab for answering my questions about it.

Also have this one along. This was more of a nostalgia purchase, the same model was carried by a character in one of my favorite TV shows that just had the series finale :).

You're welcome! Glad you are liking it! Looks like an excellent combo with that SAK.

Great shots...can’t wait for Dec 25th. Gonna bet you will do Christmas colored theme? ;) haha

Well, the wife has already decked out the house top to bottom with decorations, so honestly I’m already getting a bit sic...

...I couldn’t finish that sentence with a straight face, I’m not fooling anyone. I imagine a Christmas coloured carry will show up once or twice by then.

(admittedly the color red is not a common color choice for my gear selection. If the people that run Christmas could just go ahead and change the common color used over to say titanium grey, I could knock this out of the park)

Back