1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rycen, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Whetstone39

Whetstone39 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Spyderco Siren, really like this knife so far. The Kershaw is the Storm 2, carried by Dean Winchester in the show Supernatural. I think he carried it for the entire run of the show. Not 100% sure but I think this model was discontinued in 2008 or so. This one has August 2008 stamped on it. The serrations are butt ugly but it is the model in the show lol.

2. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
  3. Sharp & Fiery

Sharp & Fiery Always Embellish Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 14, 2012
    Great shots...can’t wait for Dec 25th. Gonna bet you will do Christmas colored theme? ;) haha

Retired UPS Driver and lzeplin like this.
  4. The Aflac Duck

The Aflac Duck Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Not the only knife I’m carrying, but it’s one of them :D

[​IMG]

5. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    [​IMG]

6. ChazzyP

ChazzyP Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 27, 2014
    I've got the Olamic Rainmaker with me today after re-tying the lanyard last night with the same fat bead but different cord and knots. I like the bead a lot but it's just too damn big for this long slender knife and the wide diamonds make the tail look even chunkier. I'll probably change this out again, but in the meantime this is still an excellent carry and a great cutter no matter what I hang off it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. LSUisSEC

LSUisSEC Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2020
  8. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    You're welcome! Glad you are liking it! Looks like an excellent combo with that SAK.

9. K33ncutter

K33ncutter Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 24, 2020
    [​IMG]
    WWII era Camillus Army Engineers and Marine Corps Utility knife.

10. jideta

jideta Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2020
  11. rpdknife

rpdknife

Sep 17, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Sketch kit that travels the most with me. Consists of 9 colored pencils, 6 graphite pencils 2H - 9B, 2 rotring 600’s .35 & .5 mm, mono eraser, and Copic Multiliners .1, .3, & .7mm.

12. alliuse

alliuse Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2011
  13. Random Dan

Random Dan Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 21, 2012
  14. The Aflac Duck

The Aflac Duck Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2014
    Can’t tell if that’s cerakote, beadblasted, or what:D

Retired UPS Driver likes this.
  15. Keyopp

Keyopp Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2013
    Well, the wife has already decked out the house top to bottom with decorations, so honestly I’m already getting a bit sic...

...I couldn’t finish that sentence with a straight face, I’m not fooling anyone. I imagine a Christmas coloured carry will show up once or twice by then.

(admittedly the color red is not a common color choice for my gear selection. If the people that run Christmas could just go ahead and change the common color used over to say titanium grey, I could knock this out of the park)

16. Keyman

Keyman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 26, 2001
    Black Void Opus
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. JAB

JAB Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 13, 2005
    How you likin’ it so far? I’ve been waiting on ordering one since I haven’t seen any feedback yet and yours is the configuration I was planning on going with.

Retired UPS Driver and Keyman like this.
  18. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    This folder may finally kick my Civivi Governor out of my pocket, it's lasted quite a while now!

[​IMG]Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

19. Zeroedin

Zeroedin Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 15, 2020
    Had the J.E. Made slipjoint with me all day today....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]