EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Zrhuy7y.jpg

I took two loads to the dump this morning--6 cans of household trash followed by the old furnace and assorted scrap metal--and will spend the afternoon watching football, so this'll be another split carry day with the ZT0801BW early....

5JKX2m9.jpg

K7gnnh3.jpg

...and the Spartan Harsey Folder to fidget with and admire later.

INtsxHz.jpg

S9sX4MV.jpg
That a caff?

I like this storage idea! What container and foam liner is that?
Thank you! It's a harbor freight Apache 3800 case . The foam is diy job using kaizen foam. I bought a 2x4 sheet of it. Also did a 2800 case and still have plenty left over for other projects. You can buy it pre cut for the apache cases but it's around 80 bucks per case just for the foam! It's easy to cut just heat up a razor knife for a few seconds with a torch. I did make a template out of poster board before cutting the foam.

I

I know he has 3 WE knives plus many others too. He also does fantastic scales for some models of Benchmade knives too!!
Thanks for the details!

Yes, it’s a front flipper.

No, actually my collection of well over 100 knives consists mostly of Benchmades .
I was a BM fanboy for many years. But I also have knives from many other manufacturers like Hinderer, ZT, Kershaw, LionSteel, MKM to name a few.
I have just recently been turned on to WE knives. I own 4 so far and all 4 have come amazingly precise and absolutely perfect. So much so that I rarely carry anything else but WE’s anymore. I absolutely love them. They are head and shoulders above everything else in my collection. They are not super expensive either. I can get 2 WE’s for the same price as 1 Hinderer. That my friends is a steal. Especially when in my opinion WE is far better than RHK. Handle one for yourself, if you can, you won’t regret it.
They are amazing.
JM2C
Thanks for the info. I've not been a member for too long and just remember seeing several WE knives and your user name. I will have to give them a harder look in the future. Your pictures always make them look fantastic.

The swedge needed to match the grind though...had to fix that real quick;)

View attachment 1464067 View attachment 1464070

You do such fun and amazing work.

Back