EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

“Speak softly and carry a big knife” :eek::D

ZaSYwrr.jpg

Giant Mouse Ace Biblio. Nice little liner lock flipper in M390. This one was a numbered limited run piece for its natural Micarta that was close to coincidental to the original release back when. Those came at a premium price and I was able to get it off the Exchange for somewhat less. Currently, they're offering the same handle material at the regular price which is somewhat annoying, but I like the knife and it's not going anywhere. Whatever....
thanks.

I saw you get that one, I’m happy you grabbed it. It’s a heck of a nice knife, you’ll like it for sure. It carries nice and secure and has a really nice grip and hold to it. The back lock clicks on with a very audible click, similar to a 1911 safety sound. It’s easy to sharpen quickly, and put away wet or sweaty is no issue at all. I’ve been trying to see if I can get it to freeze with ice and not lock up this week, so far any ice that formed has been no issue at all.

Thanks im looking forward to it coming in this week and appreciate the feedback! :)

54376E98-1531-4F8A-AB4B-319FDC22A569.jpeg
This one arrived a little while ago, also from the exchange. Feels like a solid well built piece and the blade shape is great although i noticed right away its handle heavy thanks to the extra thick G10 slabs. It was a very good deal so we shall see if it sticks around.

Back