EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

DBAH0ec.jpg

Love my voyager but the stiff clip on the rough texturing turned it into a Glove box knife. Definitely a great value though

That made me laugh because that’s exactly where mine stays also only coming out for occasional use or as a backup if I forget to grab a folder that morning ;). scales have been sanded and the clip retensioned for easier carry. Hard to beat a Cold Steel for hard use value.
9BF62608-0518-4097-B29E-452DB5035938.jpeg

Picked one of these up today. The thread “best knife for 50 bucks period” or whatever it was called spurred me on.

Best?

Nah.

But not bad!
View attachment 1497817 View attachment 1497818

Mine showed up the other day, but I haven't carried it yet because I haven't gotten around to addressing the clip as yet. Not the greatest, I agree. Decent knife for the money though!

Toucan Tuesday? That’s a thing, right?

I know some of you guys are sick and tired of the cold and snow. Believe it or not, the heat and sun get a bit old too...particularly for a guy who doesn’t tolerate either very well. I’m pretty sure I put my dermatologist’s kids through private school and paid for his yacht...and I gotta change my shirt after gettin’ the mail.

I think we hit a high of 85 today. I’m just not a fan of the sweaty-undies thing, so keep those beautiful snow pics coming.
zkkhaY6.jpg
VtUDHjb.jpg

Mine showed up the other day, but I haven't carried it yet because I haven't gotten around to addressing the clip as yet. Not the greatest, I agree. Decent knife for the money though!

Yeah that clip is unfortunate. After only one day of carrying it’s started fraying my pocket. I wonder why a smooth pad wasn’t incorporated in the mold for the scales.

I do like the fine tip.

997D29A9-52A5-4BC9-A458-6E7B87E2D7FB.jpeg C3F38C04-A588-4F6C-A69E-960EFB1E047A.jpeg

Back