EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Oa7MtDv.jpg

great shot man!

CsRKEf5.jpg

This thread would really benefit from Charlie Mike coming back to life and posting a pic of some abomination he made from a chunk of steel and a grinder. Then he could show us the other two 9" blades he had on him, in addition to his sobriety coin. [Pic stolen from VernonRemington].

QSGYEJX.jpg

Take one Cold Steel Spartan, turn CM loose on it with a grinder, and the result is a Fresno Felon.
I really miss CM Like I know we all do(
I try to post on his Knives and Cats thread when I can it brings back good memories)

View attachment 1516651
been carrying old blue for most of the week. Might change up today but not sure yet.
I always like seeing "old blue", Phil. That paperclip 95 is one of my favorite patterns and I got out my somewhat similar F95R to make this a Shirogorov Saturday. I found a couple dark spots that remained on the blade after using my thumb to roll off some tape residue I'd left on from its last use, but was glad to see they dissolved with an alcohol wipe down. The only mark on that blade is the almost imperceptible scratch that saved me almost a third off new price when I bought it from a member here and that flaw actually brings a smile when I do notice it. :D

1XLd0og.jpg

ZP1BSUJ.jpg

Back