EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Wh
tChjRLb.jpg
What is the top folder in this pic?

Checking and airing up the F350's tires after a trip to the dump this morning on CKF SSE Sunday. I took care of my wife's Frontier yesterday so figured I ought to attend to mine too as I'll be back to work on a couple projects in the coming month and will be hauling gear, stock, and the tool trailer around.

mNTnBCD.jpg

5dOSimg.jpg

Ever since you started posting that Swiss Border Guard I've been checking out vids, reviews, and dealer sites. :rolleyes: My finger has hovered over "add to cart" a few times, but hasn't dropped quite yet. I'd most certainly scoop one up off the Exchange in a heartbeat should I stumble across a secondary market sale. I've only got one other in N690, but have been really pleased with the edge on that one.

It's probably just a matter of time before I grab one, as it's a knife that looks to be right up my alley. I've seen it listed at both 5.5" and 5.75" and wonder what the blade length is by your measure. Longer's most always better in my book.

Medford Gentleman Jack for an easy and breezy Sunday afternoon. Gotta say, this is a really well-made knife and I’ve been extremely pleased with it. I haven’t posted many pics of this one, but I think these that I took this morning do a pretty good job at capturing the true colors of this version....

WKVDQhR.jpg
qrGKoEb.jpg
x7UWeQf.jpg
P9nsw2u.jpg

Back