EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Drop Points today
qDou6ja.jpg

A very bad thing happened to this blade yesterday... I gave my father (who I trust with anything) my knife to use to open a package, and he proceeded to drop it directly on the tip on concrete. The chip was nasty and required a pretty good reprofile job on my Wicked Edge. Needless to say my father is on probation when it comes to my knives.

It's all good though. I hope everyone is having a good day!

IMG_2220.JPG

A very bad thing happened to this blade yesterday... I gave my father (who I trust with anything) my knife to use to open a package, and he proceeded to drop it directly on the tip on concrete. The chip was nasty and required a pretty good reprofile job on my Wicked Edge. Needless to say my father is on probation when it comes to my knives.

View attachment 1536996

Looks like you did a good job of repairing the tip. If you had not said anything I don’t think anyone could tell. Beautiful knife you got there.

JonesE

Looks like you did a good job of repairing the tip. If you had not said anything I don’t think anyone could tell. Beautiful knife you got there.

JonesE

Thanks man! The SHF is a way cooler knife than I ever gave it credit and a real pleasure to use.

I tend to go overboard when it comes to tips/edges/sharpening (I mean what good is a knife if I can't shave with it :)) . I think I might have a little OCD like our friend @Zeroedin.

View attachment 1536996
:eek:
I was showing off a few collectible pieces one day and realized the non-knife folks that wouldn't know my $1k knives from a Ganzo were fondling them right above a concrete patio.
Moved the event 3 feet over to the lawn.
I learned my lesson the easy way.:thumbsup:
Glad you were able to sharpen it out!

Back