EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

K.O.D.

Sanity Not Included
Platinum Member
Titanium Tuesday

6UzSJTz.jpg

WValtakis

Hand Engraving, Ti anodizing, and mods
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
How'd CRKT do heat treating that Sandvik 12c???? I luv the sweep on that n have been tempted a little but still not ready to give them my money!!!!
Well, I wound up doing a bunch of work on the blade and I'm happy to report it feels pretty dang hard and took a wicked edge on resharpening...just a tiny bit of a burr that stropped off easily:D
16171778325364238292805587323479.jpg

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
I'm assuming that's a modded ZT0640 you have there, and not an Emerson. I'm almost totally unfamiliar with Emersons so I really have no idea. I've only kept a few of the ZTs I've had, but the 0640 checks a lot of boxes for me. Unfortunately to get one to look like yours without the hideous green CF, meh-at-best looking painted ZT clip, with the blade looking like a billboard requires more than a little effort and expense. Still, that's a great-looking knife you have there, brother. :thumbsup::cool:

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Anyway, I forgot to post yesterday's carry as I had a kinda busy day tackling a bunch of unrelated stuff while battling my cranky knee. I had figured on carrying my newish Swiss Border Guard for Titanium Tuesday, especially after PMing with @FullMetalJackass about his new one, was later tempted to switch to my 0801 after seeing @Keyopp 's typically excellent pic of his, but stayed with the SBG regardless.

v3uLxDh.jpg

UvQgVty.jpg

Now I've gotta decide what to carry today while taking a very leisurely approach to getting started this morning.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC