EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

What is that please ? Looks similar to a CKF SNECX, but then again different ...

It’s a Brian Brown Yeager-M production run (hope I got that right). Lol, for months, every time ErocSD posted one of the two he owns I asked what it was. Damn thing still stops me in my tracks every time he posts it.

Didn’t mean to step on ErocSD’s toes by answering, but I love that knife. Lol, also seemed like a good time for me to call “Dibs!!” if he ever decides to sell one of ‘em.

Haha....it’s now official; the line forms behind me.

What is that please ? Looks similar to a CKF SNECX, but then again different ...

Brian Brown Yeager M...

The Snecx is bigger knife, this is a 3.25" M390 blade with a deep hollow grind. Titanium handles are milled out as well so it's very light. Action is very smooth and it makes the greatest "ting" when it locks in place.

Multiple deployment methods since flipper and thumb hole. This knife just won't leave my pocket haha. This knife checks alot of boxes for me.

There will be an exclusive drop soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:
It’s a Brian Brown Yeager-M production run (hope I got that right). Lol, for months, every time ErocSD posted one of the two he owns I asked what it was. Damn thing still stops me in my tracks every time he posts it.

Didn’t mean to step on ErocSD’s toes by answering, but I love that knife. Lol, also seemed like a good time for me to call “Dibs!!” if he ever decides to sell one of ‘em.

Haha....it’s now official; the line forms behind me.

Yup, Zero nailed it. It's a production of a custom, Reate licensed it. They did a hell of a job, as they always do.

I have two, one micarta and one all ti. I am having a dark Timascus clip, backspacer and pivot made as we speak so the all ti will pop a little more and a yellow timascus for the micarta. Looking forward to it alot.

Zero there will be a drop soon for a brown micarta with a dlc blade. Brian just dropped some info. I'll make sure to give you more info I know more. I'm hoping to grab one for sure.

And you can have dibs if you want but I'll be honest and say there's a slim chance I'll be selling either of them. I'll keep en eye out for one floating around though.

Last edited:
EDC posing with some rib steaks I processed today.:)

o9VW6AO.jpg

Over a month with this fella so far. Almost getting to the point of needing to be sharpened, and it’s seen a ton of use. I don’t think CRKs edge retention is a problem at all. Now granted I haven’t used many steels other than s35vn for work so that does limit my experience. 24D7FE86-E908-42EF-B9DC-3940B0F47905.jpegGotta love used machinery. No diagrams, greasy, shipped from up north, nameplates gone or wore away on motors, etc....

Back