EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I was a little unsure about what I was gonna carry today as I couldn't decide whether to work this afternoon or not. My sidekick took the day to do another project of his own and I took this morning to do my cardio workout as I can't really find the time or energy for that on weekdays when I'm putting in a string of full days on a project. I had a bit of an industrial accident yesterday and my wife has moved from being mad at me for it to caring for my wound and managing my dressing. She suggested that staying home for the afternoon to advance my healing would be a good idea and not wanting to reopen any rupture in the pax domestica (nor in my finger) I've acquiesced and will stay home, pay bills, and finally put together and send the invoice for my last project.

So anyway, I'm carrying my handsome HAP40/SUS410 Pakkawood Police--a non-work user for Wooden Wednesday.

L50A1cG.jpg

I95TTk2.jpg

I was a little unsure about what I was gonna carry today as I couldn't decide whether to work this afternoon or not. My sidekick took the day to do another project of his own and I took this morning to do my cardio workout as I can't really find the time or energy for that on weekdays when I'm putting in a string of full days on a project. I had a bit of an industrial accident yesterday and my wife has moved from being mad at me for it to caring for my wound and managing my dressing. She suggested that staying home for the afternoon to advance my healing would be a good idea and not wanting to reopen any rupture in the pax domestica (nor in my finger) I've acquiesced and will stay home, pay bills, and finally put together and send the invoice for my last project.

So anyway, I'm carrying my handsome HAP40/SUS410 Pakkawood Police--a non-work user for Wooden Wednesday.

L50A1cG.jpg

I95TTk2.jpg

Sucks to read that you are injured ChazzyP. I hope you recover soon and the injury was not bad.

Take care and get well soon,

JonesE

Hey Mako, nice to see that you seem to like the revised model. Any problem with lock stick on yours? The little I had in mine worked itself out fairly quick. Hope you enjoy it!

Hi Zeroedin - Straight out of the box, it makes just a tiny little "tick" sound, but I like that since it shows that it's really locked in place. It's far better than the first gen where the lock stick was so bad I had to use two hands to release it, and sometimes even had to pry it with a screwdriver. Took several months and blisters to work itself out. This new one is quite the contrast as it works wonderfully. The newly designed clip is far better than the original, it actually works. The flipping action with disappearing flipper is also fantastic.

I purchased this all titanium model after seeing pics of yours (my first one is the CF overlay model). You mentioned having experienced little lock stick, so I decided to give it another shot. Glad I did.

I work in an office environment and while I still have to be careful, I find the Beloné a nice classy piece that's easy to carry. Hope you are enjoying yours too!

Last edited:
Got bored last night after work, so I grabbed my 535-3 and decided to do something about the blue anodized thumb studs and backspacer. I really disliked how the blue was mismatched. So I canabalized a Rockscale Designs Bronze titanium backspacer which is more a brass color and a brass thumbstuds from one of my user Bugouts. The brass looks better with Carbon Fiber scales.

Got bored last night after work, so I grabbed my 535-3 and decided to do something about the blue anodized thumb studs and backspacer. I really disliked how the blue was mismatched. So I canabalized a Rockscale Designs Bronze titanium backspacer which is more a brass color and a brass thumbstuds from one of my user Bugouts. The brass looks better with Carbon Fiber scales.

Great mod...classy looking outfit ya got now. :cool:

Back