EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I won’t lie, my trigger finger gets awfully itchy seeing that WE.

That one caught my eye as well. Very interesting and cool design I hadn’t noticed before.

Do we ask a negotiator to step in and talk us down....or just let things play out and see what happens?

Lol....@Keyman, any input you wanna share?

6DYtHhM.jpg

That one caught my eye as well. Very interesting and cool design I hadn’t noticed before.

Do we ask a negotiator to step in and talk us down....or just let things play out and see what happens?

Lol....@Keyman, any input you wanna share?
Well, it’s WE built so everything about it is just about perfect.
It is very smooth, very slim, very light, very sharp and very 3”.
I usually carry 3.5” so it initially feels small. However the handle can “handle” all four of my fingers.
Mine has a great edge.
I had to have it.

Before loading up all my gear and moving out of the completed job today I had to spray foam the margins of the doors and windows we reframed and installed. I knew whatever knife I brought along would be rather rudely treated so I went Throwback Thursday on Friday (flipping the script on yesterday's Black Friday on Thursday carry) and brought along my AUS8 combo-edged RAT 1 which was a fairly regular work user back in the day. As you can plainly see it had already done some pretty rough work by the time I sat down for lunch.

gzIG0K8.jpg

6pzR5sv.jpg

Back