EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I was kinda undecided on today's carry, but ended up getting a couple CF knives out of my Russian drawer for comparison while responding to a member's query on another forum wondering if his scales were original or aftermarket. I had my RDD and 111 with me and decided to make this a Super-Sized Shiro Sunday.

Hope all you Dads are enjoying a great Fathers' Day!

HVbiw52.jpg

9ij7GYB.jpg

Fun Father's day carry! My eldest graduated HS yesterday, twin 16/yo's still to go. Happy fathers day to all the Dad's out there, and here's to all the knives I've gifted my old man over the years that sit in their boxes while he carries nothing but his Case!

cLNIAEj.jpg

20210620_184858_compress50.jpg
20210620_184821_compress82.jpg

Buck 119 s30v no fuller on some sugar cane I got growing.

Happy Father's Day to all ya Dads......hope ya had a great day with your kid(s), grandkid(s), maybe even great grand kid(s)..... and significant other.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here. Special carry today, the edc set my grandfather pulled out of his pockets one day and gave to me. It was long ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday, I was a happy kid that day.

xNgJkGz.jpg
That is a thing of beauty my friend! That also happens to be the identical edc of my grandfather, a sheathed Buck 112 and a zippo.

Hey Ed, hope your evening was a good one, wrapped up about 2:00am as rain started and continues even now...a million dollar much need rain :thumbsup: thanks for the compliment my friend, enjoy your Sunday.
Hi Paul, it was a really nice evening and seems to be rolling right into sunday seamlessly :)
I’m sorry it rained by you but it sounds like it was much needed 👍🏻
It was 90’s today and sunny today in my neck of woods but I’m sure we could use the rain also although I can do without it 😁

Woah, vigorik, uhavGopro?
by car, then by bike I rode to the forest. I think that I will change, I will still ride a kilometer on a bike through the forest, especially downhill. Figs there. After a hundred meters, I jumped over one lying tree, and there in the grass there was another one at once, I did not notice. E @ anul front somersault. I haven't done that for a long time. Mustache hurts. But, interestingly, the brain has not forgotten how to turn on the accelerated recording of reality. So, playing with his foot, he fought off the bike flying from above. But he was still beaten. Bruised,

Back