EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Knives&Lint

Nothing in his pockets but...
Platinum Member
Greetings friends! Thanks again for all the well wishes for the B-Day. Just got back from camping yesterday and had a blast as expected. We camped on a glacier fed lake and despite heavy winds got some good paddling in as well. I love sleeping outdoors, though I can't help but wake up with the birds, so I'm still rather exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. Totally worth it though, in fact I wouldn't have it any other way. Took plenty of knife pics too!

4ItAwri.jpg

n8teLHZ.jpg

qPE5SpT.jpg

XPeLmfq.jpg

SjZMVlP.jpg

r6GctQC.jpg

Pta2N1w.jpg

5WvHt9i.jpg

bLPJAH1.jpg

yQV27PR.jpg

ZDa05dN.jpg

vnIUD75.jpg

DesEGPc.jpg

37gjBqO.jpg

ZfkgT9f.jpg

6hLBvyE.jpg

kY3ujxe.jpg

5qIKM0c.jpg

jL8SxX6.jpg

w78dYHJ.jpg

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Ti Anodizing, Mods - Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Really like the composition of this photo...the boot is a nice touch and the deepness, but clarity in the “darkness” is excellent. 😎
Greetings friends! Thanks again for all the well wishes for the B-Day. Just got back from camping yesterday and had a blast as expected. We camped on a glacier fed lake and despite heavy winds got some good paddling in as well. I love sleeping outdoors, though I can't help but wake up with the birds, so I'm still rather exhausted from burning the candle at both ends. Totally worth it though, in fact I wouldn't have it any other way. Took plenty of knife pics too!

4ItAwri.jpg

n8teLHZ.jpg

qPE5SpT.jpg

XPeLmfq.jpg

SjZMVlP.jpg

r6GctQC.jpg

Pta2N1w.jpg

5WvHt9i.jpg

bLPJAH1.jpg

yQV27PR.jpg

ZDa05dN.jpg

vnIUD75.jpg

DesEGPc.jpg

37gjBqO.jpg

ZfkgT9f.jpg

6hLBvyE.jpg

kY3ujxe.jpg

5qIKM0c.jpg

jL8SxX6.jpg
Looks like a wonderful time! So happy for you!