EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

DEK1 on the belt, Ti Bugout in the pocket.
HPpVmHA.jpg

Thanks! We have pretty similar tastes, and their two recent reissues both speak to me. Glad it meets expectations! :)

For me, today is a celebration of hollow grinds. :D I carried the Yo2 for a morning errand, and the new-to-me VDK Wasp will be riding along for the rest of the day.

I often like knives that are a little bit off the beaten path, and IMO the Wasp qualifies. WE-made, so it's perfect; super thin hollow grind; 0.2 oz. heavier than a PM2, and thinner in both handle and blade stock. Summer and shorts mean my 4 oz. knives get a workout while the heavier ones stay in the drawer, and the Wasp is perfect for shorts -- it just vanishes in the pocket. :thumbsup:

Az0ChcV.jpg
Great pic 👍 Never heard of that Wasp. Your description sounds right up my alley and I like the look of it. Now I’m gonna Google it and investigate. I may need one. And yes , I remember that we have very similar taste in knives👍 The Sniper LPC has caught my eye as well.

I finally managed to get the pics of Wednesday thru Friday's carries uploaded and edited for size this morning before two rain cells wiped out the signal here in the hills. Today was one for puttering around the cabin, getting a few things done inside, stowing gear back in the shed, and actually taking a bit of time to relax and enjoy our peaceful surroundings.

We'll pack up and head back to the Cape tomorrow as I have a bunch of appointments in the coming week before letting my orthopod have at my knee the first week in August.

Anyway, here's three days worth of orange woodsy carry while we bucked up the logs on our landing, split the bolts, and partially restocked the woodshed.

2sGkG9X.jpg

Whj1sh5.jpg

7N4VBu2.jpg

If you squint you can see the Endura on top of the wood piled in the back of the Ranger.

cde2jNT.jpg

Back