EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

NE2wkeC.jpg

Still sticking with the Le Thiers/French theme I inadvertently got myself into this week. This one’s the 10CM “Pocket” version in ironwood.

Gotta be honest though, I took these pics yesterday. But geez….it’s been a rough week. I nodded off on the couch last night before I had a chance to post them.
B521D522-EA4E-4A4D-B4FD-09F769BF19B1.jpeg7CA9A78A-A072-4CFD-8214-9DC1751E8EC9.jpeg

I'm obsessed about how comfortably a knife carries ... at 8am or 3-4pm, a little higher (I don't carry backpacks, like to hide the knife under a sweater), I like the flexibility of leather loops when sitting in the car or a chair, etc.

My 2nd DEK1 day, and this one now carries perfectly :)

i-ZFWLwxB-X3.jpg

Having jumped the gun on Carbon Fiber Friday Eve with my Hudson I'll be more timely today with my KnifeArt Large 21. This one's been a dedicated work user since I got it quite a few years back and with me not on jobsites this summer it's kinda languished in the drawer lately. Murphjd25 Murphjd25 wrote just above "Can’t beat a Sebenza" and true dat, so I figured I'd give this well-worn favorite some well-deserved attention.

iAIUFRu.jpg

sYnMUOo.jpg

Time for some honest "working guy" (even tho I are retired) carbon steel from the USA Schrade family. :)
4 pin c1978-1984 Old Timer 7OT on the belt, in the original (folded loop) sheath.

Pre-fire/Pre Imperial Ireland (c1956 to 1988) Imperial shell construction Barlow.

c1936-1952 Imperial unofficial Scout knife, with pen 4th blade, instead of the normal punch/awl. (older than I are by at least 3 years!)
View attachment 1610054
Y'all please try to have a good "weekend".

Back