EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

qCN69Wh.jpg

Can someone do me a favor and let me know if you see full size pics when I post or just the fuzzy thumbnails?

All this time I’ve been striving for decent pics, and while they seem to appear like everyone else’s on my phone…..I just found out they’re actually just crappy little thumbnail previews on my PC.

Ugh, to think all those “staged” photos I’ve spent countless hours trying to make look good are just blots on the screen….

TLDR: can someone take and post a screen shot of this pic for me? Thanks!
View attachment 1609211
Full size for me also

Can someone do me a favor and let me know if you see full size pics when I post or just the fuzzy thumbnails?

All this time I’ve been striving for decent pics, and while they seem to appear like everyone else’s on my phone…..I just found out they’re actually just crappy little thumbnail previews on my PC.

Ugh, to think all those “staged” photos I’ve spent countless hours trying to make look good are just blots on the screen….

TLDR: can someone take and post a screen shot of this pic for me? Thanks!
View attachment 1609211
Fullsize for me too.

Cheburkov Hudson today on the eve of Carbon Fiber Friday. I had its little brother Strizh in pocket Tuesday, ran into a sales post for a full-size one extolling the virtues of Alex's CF this morning, and that sealed the deal for today's carry. This long, slim, light beauty checks a lot of boxes for me and, yeah, I sure do like the look and feel of Cheburkov CF.

E5ORqdK.jpg

LDO6emx.jpg

II7yuDL.jpg

Back