EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Having carried my KnifeArt Large 21 yesterday and experienced all its accompanying hydraulic smoothness, I opted to make this a Spartan Saturday with my PJ Harsey Folder. I know this seems heretical and I hope this commentary won't lead to me being cancelled or burned at the digital stake, but this knife offers every bit as much of that aforementioned quality as any of my cherished CRK's if not even just a tad more. As I'd mentioned a couple or so days back in this thread, had I seen his latest SHF before our friend Quiet Quiet grabbed it off the Exchange, I might well have one more today than my present two and he one less. My wallet thanks you, brother. 🙄

0ZJcb8M.jpg

zBJroiM.jpg

SS K390 Stretch hasn’t left my pocket since it landed. Such a killer EDC. I still prefer the subtle handle difference on the original, but this is one of my favorite Spyderco models ever.

deXsL8tl.jpg
I agree, the Stretch 2 handle is amazing, and the thin blade really bumps up the performance.

I actually like it better than the Endura due to the handle design.

Day five of my self-imposed week of Le Thiers/French made carry. I’m beginning to realize I likely concocted this theme subconsciously simply to persuade myself to pocket these knives….as opposed to just letting them collect dust in my display box.

Anyway, today brought me to the Forge de Laguiole Seize “Vega”. I’m going overboard on the pics simply because I’ve only posted this knife once before, so I figured….why not?
C49A78AE-9089-4112-8F90-77F2B2010A8E.jpeg6E70E648-06A2-491F-82C5-F2A4B45ED63E.jpegC4EC80D2-BC18-4ED6-B9AF-570B08F73C6B.jpeg76697203-4982-41B9-AA11-6BD0B8B29536.jpeg

Was Wondering the height, until noticed the exit😁
I think to the top of the joists is 19ft or so. I can’t fully remember the height we hung our rack at, 16ft maybe? Was back doing some service work today. That exit sign is higher than the door. There’s one above the door then that one up high

I have recently grabbed a couple of these Condors. They make a great beater work knife. I was happily surprised at the decent fit and finish on the two I got. Condor is sorta hit or miss.
A minute on a strop with green compound brought this edge up super easy.
View attachment 1610883
man I love the color of that dirt. here its all greyish sugar sand where I am. that red is something to look at there.

20210731_211007_compress49.jpg
I carried and used all gerber usa made today. dont think they could have printed Portland any bigger on these knives😊

Back